WSF is still looking to recruit an executive in the position of VP Communications for the 2015-2016 academic year. Check out the position description below:
- Attends meetings and events (requirement for all executives)
- Must have or be willing to obtain online ProServe training (requirement for all executives)
- Coordinates classroom visits, media appearances, and other methods of outreach
- Promotes WSF Calgary events and information via social media, including Twitter (@WSFCalgary) and Facebook, or delegating such duties to an appropriate Executive
- Maintains WSF Calgary website: updates content, comes up with new content and structures, and improves site interactivity and mobile/browser capabilities.
- Responsible for the storage, maintenance, and transportation of the Club’s display materials (including tri-fold, suggestion box, etc…)
- Creates posters, postcards, and/or other materials to promote club mandate and activities
E-mail us at email@example.com if you’re interested in applying for the position!